Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Monday, July 11, 2011

Are you loving The Block ?

I have just returned from a well earnt rest and was beside myself to find that I could not access any recordings or downloads for my favourite show The Block !! Sob !
The Block as you know from recent blogs have been so incredible for Nook Vintage and getting our name out there and last night we were so excited to see two of our metal indsutrial chairs in Amy and Katrinas office !! Sadly they did not win but the chairs looked brilliant if I say so myself.
I am loving Josh and Jennas taste and they are really raising the bar and Nook Vintage features on a few more episodes so stay posted but my lips are sealed for now anyway !!
Am torn on my loyalties though as love all the guys mentioned so its a tough call for now.
Will keep you posted on more sightings and am glad to be back in cold Melbourne as missed my home comforts !!

No comments:

Post a Comment